Agency Babysitting is focused more towards casual babysitting sessions, although we have many clients who choose to use our Agency sitters on a regular basis. Our Agency Babysitter team consists of registered sitters who we personally refer directly to parents on a case by case, casual basis. Agency sitters must have a demonstrated ability to provide professional, reliable care. Parents do not get a chance to screen or interview these sitters prior to a session and are trusting our judgement, therefore we only register the best of the best for this side of our agency. Agency sitters are paid a flat hourly rate of $17.00 per hour (up to 3 children) before midnight and $19.00 after midnight. We handle all job placements and negotiations with the parents, and an Agency Babysitters' personal contact details must never be provided to parents unless discussed with the agency first.
Hereís How It Works For Agency Babysitters
* Submit an application online here
* If your application is successful, undergo a behavioural assessment
* Provide us with copies of your ID, police check, certificates & a photo
* Take part in an interview & reference screening process
* If you meet our strict criteria you will be selected to join our team of Agency Babysitters
* Then we will start directly referring you to familiesSitters APPLY online NOW
Our standards are high and we love to boast about the great people we have at Babysitters R Us. In order to become part of our team we have high expectations of our applicants.
* Be responsible, reliable, honest and passionate about working with children
* Have a warm, fun and friendly personality
* Hold a current Working With Children check (Victoria) or Blue Card (Queensland)
* Have a current Police Check
* Have First Aid Experience
* Be able to access reliable transport
* Have several years experience with children of varying ages
* Provide us with contactable & relevant references
* Have regular access to email
* Have a mobile phone
* Have a genuine desire to work as a babysitter & be dedicated to what you do
We also find it highly desirable if you;
* Have epipen training
* Have your own transport
* Hold a current Driverís License
* Can commit to at least 6 hours a week of babysitting
* Are available to babysit MOST Friday and Saturday nights
Why Agency Babysitting works for you
You still get to choose your own hours, and what days you work but you don't have to attend any interviews with families. Agency Babysitting roles offer sitters loads of flexibility and are the perfect solution for students and those already working part time. You simply let us know when you are available each week and we contact you to arrange babysitting sessions. The amount of sessions offered to you is based on client demand in your area matching up with your availability. We try our best to rotate babysitting jobs, but you can attend as many or as few sessions as you like each week, and stay with us for as long as you need to. Best of all you get paid to hang out with children and have fun.
What happens when you apply
Once we receive your application, if you meet our selection criteria we will contact you to arrange a behavioural assessment. You are then required to post or email us copies of your ID, certificates, documentation and a photo. We then conduct our interviews and final checks and if successful you will then be registered with Babysitters R Us.
What happens once you are registeredOnce you are successfully registered as an Agency Babysitter we arrange for you to complete our short, but comprehensive induction. You will also receive an induction pack and ID tag in the mail. When all the formalities are complete we send you a copy of your online profile for your final approval, then upload your details to our website. After this - well we start sending you out to families who are looking for the very best babysitters to come into their homes and provide top-quality care for their children.
If you'd like to JOIN Babysitters R Us and be part of our elite Agency Babysitting team, APPLY now.